CLARITY IS NOW A MUST; THIS BLOG SUGGESTS THE FOLLOWING DECLARATION TO JEAN PING. LA CLARTÉ EST DÉSORMAIS DE RIGUEUR ; CE BLOG SUGGÈRE LA DÉCLARATION SUIVANTE À JEAN PING





English version

Given the insistence of those who want to push Jean Ping to accept the strengthening of the status quo under Ali Bongo, by going to participate to the misguided next parliamentary elections, this blog proposes the following statement to Jean Ping:

Dear compatriots,

I, Jean Ping, participated in a presidential election in August 2016. Election that I won hands down. Everyone knows it and the demonstration of my victory does not suffer any doubt.

But Ali Bongo proclaimed himself victorious and imposed himself with violence. I promised the people of Gabon to fight for the suffrage they were willing to grant me.

Ali Bongo and his regime are organizing a legislative election soon. This election is not part of my objectives because I have already participated in an election in 2016 that I won. Therefore, I do not see why I would go and introduce myself or encourage another election when the results of the previous one were not respected.

I do not hold anyone; may those who want to go to the legislative elections go. As far as I am concerned, I am fighting and will still fight to enforce the votes that the Gabonese people granted me in August 2016.

Thank you !




Version française

Vu l’insistance de ceux qui veulent pousser Jean Ping à accepter le renforcement du statu quo sous Ali Bongo, en allant se fourvoyer aux prochaines élections législatives, ce blog propose la déclaration suivante à Jean Ping :

Chers compatriotes,

Moi, Jean Ping, j’ai participé à une élection présidentielle en Aout 2016. Election que j’ai remporté haut la main. Tout le monde le sait et la démonstration de ma victoire ne souffre d’aucune contestation.

Mais Ali Bongo s’est proclamé vainqueur et s’est impose dans la violence. J’ai promis au peuple Gabonais de me battre pour faire respecter le suffrage qu’il a bien voulu m’accorder.

Ali Bongo et son régime organisent prochainement une élection législative. Cette élection ne fait pas partie de mes objectifs car j’ai déjà participé à une élection en 2016 que j’ai gagnée. Je ne vois donc pas pourquoi j’irais me présenter ou encourager une autre élection alors que les résultats de la précédente n’ont pas été respectés.

Je ne retiens personne ; que ceux qui veulent aller aux élections législatives y aillent. En ce qui me concerne, je me bats et me battrais toujours pour faire respecter les suffrages que les Gabonais m’ont accordés en aout 2016.

Je vous remercie !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GAGAN GUPTA’S MASTERFUL TRICK! LA MAGISTRALE ENTOURLOUPE DE GAGAN GUPTA !