BILIÉ BI NZE IS MAKING FUN OF HIMSELF! BILIÉ BI NZE SE MOQUE DE LUI MÊME!

Image: Gabonreview




English version

Under the pressure of criticism finding the New York Forum Africa unnecessary and expensive in a context where many Gabonese are struggling to make ends meet, the regime reacted predictably: by telling another lie.

Alain Claude Bilié Bi Nze dared to declare that the New York Forum Africa 2015 would have cost only 600 million CFA francs!

Alain Claude Bilié Bi Nze is fooling himself, because this amount is not even a quarter of Richard Attias take. This represents a ridiculous lie for these simple reasons:

Ali Bongo and Richard Attias like to boast that their NYFA brings over 1,000 guests in Libreville. Very well; but who pays for the transportation of these people, their housing, their food? The Gabonese taxpayers of course!

Even if the Gabonese State only paid for 30% of the guests and the remaining 70% chose to come at their expense, inexplicably, to Gabon to participate in this Mass; it would still be 300 people out there that would be provided with transport, food, accommodation etc. If we do a little math, that gives this:

-Price of the ticket Paris-Libreville-Paris in Business Class on Air France: 2850 euros. For 300 people, Gabon would pay 2850 x 300 = 855000 euros, or 560,798,540 CFA francs.

-To accommodate 300 people in Libreville, to a minimum of 100 000 CFA a night at the hotel for 3 days, and we have: 100 000 x 3 x 300 = 90 million CFA francs

-To feed 300 people to 5,000 CFA francs a meal for three meals a day for 3 days, gives: 5000 x 3 x 3 x 300 = 13.5 million CFA francs.

Dear readers, with these minima, if totaled, we would see that: 560798540 + 90000000 + 13500000 = 664298540 CFA Francs; which exceeds the budget announced by Bilié Bi Nze.

But we know that Gabon pays for 100% of the guests and charters private jets etc. you can imagine the amount of the true bill!

Bilié Bi Nze must stop to be a clown!




Version française

Sous la pression de nombreuses critiques trouvant le New York Forum Africa superflu et couteux, dans un contexte où de nombreux Gabonais ont du mal à s’assurer le minimum vital, le régime a réagi de manière prévisible : par un autre mensonge.

Alain Claude Bilié Bi Nze a osé déclarer que le New York Forum Africa 2015 n’aurait couté que 600 millions de francs CFA !

Alain Claude Bilié Bi Nze se fout de lui-même, car cette somme ne représente même pas le quart du cachet de Richard Attias. Ce montant représente un mensonge ridicule pour les simples raisons suivantes :

Ali Bongo et Richard Attias aiment se vanter du fait que leur NYFA réunisse plus de 1000 invités à Libreville. Très bien ; mais qui donc paie le transport de ces gens, leur hébergement, leur nourriture ? Le contribuable Gabonais bien sûr !

Même si l’Etat Gabonais ne prenait en charge que 30% des invités et que les 70% restant choisissaient de venir inexplicablement à leurs frais au Gabon, participer à cette messe ; ce serait tout de même 300 personnes à qui il faudrait assurer le transport, l’alimentation, l’hébergement etc. Si nous faisons un petit calcul, cela donne ceci :

-Prix du billet d’avion Paris-Libreville-Paris en classe Affaires sur Air France : 2850 euros. Pour 300 personnes, le Gabon devrait débourser 2850 x 300 = 855000 euros, soit 560798540 francs CFA.

-Loger 300 personnes à Libreville, à un minimum de 100000 francs CFA la nuitée à l’hôtel, pendant 3 jours, et on aura : 100000 x 3 x 300 = 90000000 francs CFA

-Nourrir 300 personnes à 5000 francs CFA le repas, pour 3 repas par jour et pendant 3 jours, donnerait : 5000 x 3 x 3 x 300 = 13500000 francs CFA.

Chers lecteurs, avec ces minima, si on totalisait, on verrait que : 560798540 + 90000000 + 13500000 = 664298540 Francs CFA ; ce qui est supérieur au budget annoncé par Bilié Bi Nze.

Mais nous savons que le Gabon prend en charge 100% des invités et affrète des jets privés etc., vous vous imaginez le montant de la vraie facture !

Que Bilié Bi Nze arrête de faire le clown!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RESILIENCE OF THE GABONESE IRRITATES ALI BONGO AT THE HIGHEST POINT. LA RÉSILIENCE DE LA DIASPORA GABONAISE IRRITE ALI BONGO AU PLUS HAUT POINT

FOR ALI BONGO THE SALVATION IS ABOUT: HIDING THE DEAD, ELIMINATING THE WITNESSES, MAKING THE EVIDENCE VANISH. POUR ALI BONGO, LE SALUT PASSE PAR : CACHER LES CADAVRES, ÉLIMINER LES TÉMOINS, FAIRE DISPARAITRE LES PREUVES

ALI BONGO IS AFRAID. ALI BONGO A PEUR